Reusable water bottles, such as glass or stainless steel bottles, reduce plastic use and are an excellent eco-friendly option. Plus, we have plastic bottles in the option list- which are easier to carry everywhere but the extent by which they cause harm to the environment and how non-pocket friendly they are, is huge! So which is the better overall option? We’re here to assist you in determining which material type you want for your custom bottles!
How Is A Stainless Steel Bottle Better Alternative To Glass And Plastic Bottles?
Downsides of Glass Bottles
The major downside of glass water bottles is that they’re more fragile than stainless steel bottles, depending on the type of glass used. Glass bottles are heavier to transport than other materials because they are made of thicker glass to compensate for durability. Finally, glass bottles are not well insulated, so if you put cold or hot water in them, they will return to ambient temperature. Putting hot liquids in a personalised glass water bottle induces the bottle to overheat and will almost certainly burn you.
Downsides of Plastic Bottles
Here’s why drinking water from plastic bottles is bad for your health. It is always advised not to store or consume water from plastic bottles. Because the compounds in plastic are absorbed into our bodies and have the potential to disrupt our immune systems. Biphenyl A, an oestrogen-mimicking compound, has been linked to health issues such as diabetes, obesity, fertility issues, behavioural issues, and early puberty in girls. It is preferable not to store and consume water from a plastic water bottle. Plastic bottles are not only bad for your health, but they are also bad for the environment. The majority of plastic waste ends up in landfills and bodies of water, disrupting marine life and causing land pollution.
Plus sides of Steel Bottles
Made in India steel bottles are insulated, ensuring that your beverage remains hot or cold throughout the day. Furthermore, stainless steel is reusable and recyclable. Infact, these stainless steel water bottles are extremely long-lasting and will last for years. Plastic bottles are extensively used, but they cause a number of health issues and harm the environment. Stainless steel bottles are an environmentally friendly and safe alternative that has no negative environmental impact. Nanobot vacuum bottles not only seal in the temperature of the coffee and other drinks, but are also large in capacity, making them extremely convenient to use.
What You Should Know Before Purchasing a Stainless Steel Bottle?
- They are not in any way bulky, as is commonly assumed. Thus, they are easily carried and can be a great accessory as well.
- They provide you with the privacy to carry any other beverage. There is no path to see your coffee or other refreshments inside an Ace Stainless Steel Water Bottle.
- Investing in stainless steel bottles saves money in the long run. A stainless steel water bottle lasts much longer than a plastic bottle. They are strong and long-lasting, and can easily last three to four years. It is a significant save.
- Unlike plastic reusable products, stainless steel leaves no taste when any other drink is poured. It keeps the flavour while also allowing bacteria to grow.
- Unlike plastic water bottles, stainless steel water bottles are BPA-free.
- Stainless steel is impervious to damage and fits easily into your luggage.
Thus, stainless steel bottles are the definite alternative to the glass and plastic water bottles. You can explore the vast variety of stainless steel single layer and double layer water bottles being offered by Nanobot in numerous colours and trending shapes. In fact, we at Nanobot design the bottle bodies in such a manner that they can be carried easily and can even be carried as a great matching accessory to your vibe. You can even customise Sustainable corporate gifts as Nanobot stainless steel bottles.